The xbox media center is an awesome media center app. And now it runs on Linux. Though their website doesn't make it sound promising, it actually works almost perfectly. Follow the instructions below to get it working under Feisty Fawn:
- Check out the source using these instructions, but don't run build.sh yet.
- Go to the /media/fonts folder inside your XBMC folder you just checked out.
- Change the "arial.ttf" file to "FrankophilSans.ttf"
- Continue with instructions, using the build.sh script method.
- After launching, to go to full screen, use the "\" (not "/") key.
Now here's a video of what you get: