6.27.2005

My Violin > Music Camp > First Day

The pieces I'm playing at music camp are the following:

  • Fughetta by J. S. Bach
  • Molto Allegro from W. A. Mozart's Quartet in D Major
  • Bachinanas Brasilieras No. 5 ARIA by Heitor Villa-Lobos
  • Concertino for Small Hands by Koh-Ichi Hattori
I have to learn these in the two weeks before the concert.

Today was my first day, and it was very tiring! First I went to singing class (I still don't know what I'm singing yet), then practiced Fughetta for an hour, then Molto Allegro. Then after lunch two very good ping-pong players came in and showed us how to really do ping-pong. They were on one volley for two whole minutes without stopping!

Then came the string orchestra class, lasting for two hours, where we practiced the last two pieces.

And I'm going to do this every day. Boy!

No comments: